As AHJ Engineers celebrates over 35 years of providing quality structural engineering services in the northwest, the city of Boise, Idaho continues to enjoy a steadily growing economy and a reputation as a great place to live and work. In Livibility.com's "Best Places to Live" survey, Boise received the #1 spot in 2019. Forbes Magazine, 2018, called it the “No.2 Best place in the USA to raise a family”. Boise is a vibrant city where the arts thrive, the sporting events are intense and the recreational opportunities are endless.
- Flexible working hours
- Open door, interactive working atmosphere
- Wide variety of interesting design projects
- Quality facilities and equipment
- Periodic staff lunches and family events
- Frequent continuing education opportunities are provided and encouraged
- Engineer-in-training mentoring program and project involvement
- Quality work and customer service
- Long history of successful projects and client relationships
- Company Mission is to be instrumental in Preserving the Past, Protecting the Future and Providing life-saving Solutions Every Day.
As a firm we design a large array of building types, for architects, developers, contractors and owners. We encourage creative solutions and innovative ways to make construction more efficient and economical. In-house collaboration, jobsite visits, meetings with clients and everyday correspondence with the ones who benefit from our work naturally provide motivation to move forward in the career.
Our firm is continually growing and looking for good people to join our team. We currently have openings for the following positions:
- Senior Structural Engineering Project Manager, click here to go to our job posting.
- BIM/Revit modeler, experience preferred. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other qualified engineers, EIT’s, and CAD designers may submit their résumés for future consideration. Please realize that we do intend to hire within the next 6 months. Therefore, we might not respond immediately but will keep a file of potential candidates. Thank you for your interest in our firm.
Please send résumés to:
AHJ Engineers P.C.
Attn: David Haugland
9751 W. Chinden Blvd #200
Garden City, ID 83713